Home

Monday, August 18, 2014

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1



  1. There is one factor as of now that will affect my experience with this class. My schedule can get quite busy a few times a week due to work, volunteer,etc,  but I will somehow make time to do everything I need to do. Access to the internet, smartphone and computer is no problem at all since I have access to almost everything I need or want. I also have reliable transportation and supportive friends and family. 
  1. I was at the Future Business Leaders of America Sectional Conference this March when I had an awesome learning experience. I learned that through dedication and passion for your interests, you can achieve great thing. That great reward was placing 2nd out of the many high schools in California in computer problem solving test competition. I believe this was an awesome learning experience for me since I learned that you can achieve great things and even excel beyond your own expectations. I learned that working hard towards your goals will give you many rewarding experiences, even if you don't exactly reach that goal. The conference was at a high school in Valencia that was minutes from Six Flags Magic Mountain. My fellow FBLA members and friends were with me, who also won various awards. I knew what was happening because all the students who came to this conference was watching the awards ceremony inside the Magic Mountain theater. 
  1. I am most excited about exchanging valuable ideas among the class. This way, I can look at a subject from many different perspectives and analyze how I think. I am concerned about the AP test since it does not seem to be easy at all. I think exchanging these valuable ideas can make a practical difference in my life because I will learn to accept new ideas, or see new perspectives that I would have never been able to see without other's ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment