Home

Friday, August 8, 2014

MY BIG QUESTION

MY BIG QUESTION


I have always wanted to know if we are alone in the universe. Many people say alien life can't exist, but how can you be sure of something that hasn't been proven? No one has searched every corner of the universe and confirmed humans are the only life forms. Now that I have pondered over this question again, I think of all the possible alien existence out in the mysterious universe. I wonder if we will be able to find life on other planets within my lifetime. Imagine the breakthrough this new finding could bring to us. Our knowledge on the universe can grow like never before. Also, if you ever do find other life forms, will they be more intelligent than us? If so how would we cope with this? For now, I look forward for bright scientists and researchers to continue expanding our knowledge of the universe. Answers about the definite end to world poverty would make a difference to the world. I wish I could invent a cure to every type of disease currently present. The most prevalent problems I would like to solve are poverty, racism, and abuse in many third world countries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment